Forest’s 30+ year commitment to innovation continues with the introduction of this high-quality new take on a core fundraising product. Simply put, Forest's earthspun® tote is more than just a bag. Our hearty, American made earthspun® canvas tote is manufactured from recycled materials, free of chemical dyes or bleaches, in a fully solar powered factory that reduces water use, energy consumption and landfill waste.
Evoking pride on a multitude of levels, each tote tells a powerful story that begins with your station’s commitment to community and ends by offering substantive value to stations and supporters alike. Forest is Christian radio’s exclusive vendor for earthspun® products. Please contact us and demonstrate to your listeners the positive impact that Christian radio delivers.
More about earthspun®
- Beer Bottle Brown: Brown fiber from plastic beer bottles
- Soda Pop Green: Green fiber from soda pop bottles
- Water Bottle Blue: Blue fiber from water bottles
- X-ray Gray: Gray fiber from X-ray film
- Food Tray Black: Black fiber from food trays
- Natural-Clear Bottle White: Natural fiber from clear water bottles
- Ketchup Bottle Red: Red from ketchup bottles
- Mustard Bottle Yellow: Yellow from mustard bottles